Do you have any photos of Morningside Sock staccato knitted up?
Hi there! Almost all Nooch Fiber colorways are one of a kind, so we don’t have samples knitted up. However, it will likely knit up similarly to our other variegated colorways - it is dyed in a similar manner, so it will have similar lengths of colors. If you’re curious about how our yarns knit up, I would recommend taking a look at Nooch Fiber projects on ravelry:
[Central Park Fingering]
Thanks for the question! :) I hope this post helped answer it!
OHMYGOD! ITS A KNITSWAP!
Yes, you heard right! theknitteddingo and I decided that we wanted to do a knitswap, so…we did. Wooot! The theme: For the Hell of It? Rules etc are below:
Time? We’ll accept people until Friday, October 24th at midnight. Partners should go out Monday, October 27th, and swaps should go out by November 30th! It will be like a early Christmas present for your partner.
The stuffs: We’ll cap the cost of the swap at $25 before shipping, and you’ll have about a month, so make a hat! Make some socks! Make a very ambitious scarf! Clean out your stash! And get your partner some tea or chocolate or some other goodies. And this is open to all levels of knitters! On you first hat? Join in! Made a drawer full of socks last month? You should join too!
Want to join? Fill out this survey by midnight Friday! And happy swapping! Tag your stuff at #knitswap so we can all see what you’re up to!
Questions? Feel free to ask i-create-therefore-i-am or theknitteddingo!
FUN! :D Join up! I will be doing this! :) Reblog so your friends can join too!
-Mariana, Nooch Fiber dyer
#knit a long
We are doing a knit-a-long in the Nooch Fiber ravelry group to celebrate the month of Noochvember!
1. Your project uses at least one skein of Nooch Fiber.
2. It can be a new project or a WIP.
3. To qualify for prizes, you must finish the project in the month of Noochvember and post a picture to the ravelry thread! :)
- 1 skein of Morningside Sock (winner’s choice)
- 1 skein of Midtown Sock (winner’s choice)
- 1 skein of Chelsea Sock (winner’s choice)
- 1 skein of Central Park Fingering (winner’s choice)
- 1 Vee Vee Shawl Kit - Mariana’s choice on yarn bases and colors
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND SIGN UP! :)
(psst: there is a coupon code for KAL participants!)
There is still time to join this KAL! Come say hi in the ravelry thread linked above! :D
((I called it a knit-a-long, but really it’s a craft-a-long - crocheters, spinners, and weavers are also welcome!))
Wow, we now have over 4000 followers! Hello new followers! :)
HELLO NEW NOOCH FIBER FOLLOWERS!
All of a sudden, there are lots of you! :o In fact, we have just hit our 2000 follower mark, which is super exciting! Thank you!!
1. All of the yarns you see posted on this tumblr are available for purchase in our etsy store, at Knitty City (NYC), or at Do Ewe Knity (Westfield, NJ).
2. We love to see your beautiful projects using Nooch Fiber yarns - make sure to tag them with #Nooch Fiber - I check the tag on a regular basis and love to reblog your pics!
3. In commemoration for hitting the 2000 follower mark, we are offering a coupon code for 25% off in our etsy store. Use the code HELLOFOLLOWERS for your discount when checking out. I will leave this coupon code active through the end of the weekend (i.e. until Sunday Oct 12 at 11:59PM), so reblog this post to share with your friends and followers! :D
Thanks again for all the love!
-Mariana, Nick, and Neutron (Nooch Fiber)